The Mirrors of Thespis
The Mirrors of Thespis Keith’s new book is an eclectic and varied assortment of poems gathered together under the collective title “The mirrors of Thespis”. There’s no underlying thread/leitmotif running through them other than the diversity of content.
Keith is essentially a musician with strong poetic and visual sensibilities that informs all aspects of his creative work. In a world where the word “interdisciplinary arts” is the buzz word he was there long before the word was even coined. He spent many years as a musical director with dance and theatre companies which greatly influenced and widened his artistic scope.
- ISBN 9780993229367
- Copyright Keith Robert Bray (Standard Copyright Licence)
- Edition First
- Publisher William Cornelius Harris Publishing
- Published 02 July 2016
- Language English
- Pages 60
- Binding Perfect-bound Paperback
- Interior Ink Black & white
- Weight0.14 kg
- Dimensions (centimetres) 14.81 wide x 20.98 tal